Pyjama Drama is an award winning drama and imaginative play programme for babies, toddlers and children up to seven years. In each class children sing, dance, play games and (most importantly) do lots and lots of pretending! Our sessions aim to develop key skills such as concentration, confidence and co-operation and are child-led meaning that every session is different; one week we may build a rocket to visit the man in the moon, the next pick up the King’s dirty socks off his bedroom floor and the next make marshmallow cake for an alien!
Who Are We Looking For?
We are looking for people with the ambition to run their own business running classes in their local area; in nurseries, playgroups, preschools, schools, in ‘public’ sessions, in holiday workshops and at parties. Our franchisees are responsible for developing and growing their business and we provide comprehensive ongoing training and support.
Our franchisees come from a wide range of backgrounds. You don’t need to be a trained teacher but you do need:
* A genuine love of working with young children
* Drama skills and a good singing voice
* Drive, determination and the ambition to grow a successful business
* Integrity, honesty and enthusiasm
* A good level of fitness
* Excellent organisational skills
Benefits Of Joining Pyjama Drama
In addition to ongoing training and support from Head Office, our franchisees benefit from the collective experience of the team and provide each other with indispensable advice and encouragement. Becoming a Pyjama Drama franchisee also means:
* Flexible working hours
* The opportunity to build a business that suits your lifestyle
* Excellent earning potential – franchisees working full time make in excess of £30,000 per year (profit) by year 3
*Peace of mind – we are members of the British Franchise Association, the only self-regulatory body for the UK franchise industry, and who promote ethical franchising
Pyjama Drama is also forming exciting connections nationally, which benefits our franchisees.We have created content for Cbeebies Radio, run classes in partnership with Eureka! The National Children’s Museum, have recently launched our first franchise in Australia, and in August 2015 were proud to be awarded ‘5 Star Franchisee Satisfaction’ * by Smith and Henderson.
The Franchise Package
The cost of our franchise is £8,750 plus VAT. In return for your initial investment you will be provided with all the resources required to set up, launch and develop your business including:
* Comprehensive and ongoing training
* Over 350 different teaching plans and 80 original Pyjama Drama songs
* An extensive launch pack of marketing material
* Play equipment, uniform and children’s t-shirts
* DBS check and all administrative documents required to run the business and take on staff
5 STAR FRANCHISEE SATISFACTION *
A recent survey to gauge franchisee satisfaction, led by Smith & Henderson, concluded that:
* 100% of our franchisees rated initial training and support as good to excellent
* 97% of our franchisees rated Head Office support as good to excellent
* 93% of our franchisees rated peer support as good to excellent
* 100% of our franchisees rated the service and products they provide, compared to the local competition as good to excellent
Use the enquiry form below to get in touch. We will also keep you updated with Pyjama Drama news and events.
We hope to hear from you soon!
How do I find out more?
To receive more information about owning this Pyjama Drama franchise in Glasgow, please complete the form below.