About the franchise for sale
Turnover: £350k – £400k+
Jasper’s Milton Keynes started trading in March 2012 and now turns over an average of £7,400 per week.
About Jasper’s Catering
Jasper’s core business is the provision of buffet lunches and catering services to local companies Monday through to Friday. In addition to their well-established and well-loved Traditional Buffet Catering range, they offer contemporary buffet food with the Bamboo, Tapas and Picnic ranges. Jasper’s have also diversified into offering deliveries of fresh fruit and sundries to their customers and healthy workplace snacking with their Snack Shack and Snack Box solutions.
Key Resale Information
Jasper’s Milton Keynes is a B2B catering franchise specializing in buffet lunches and breakfasts to businesses in and around the Milton Keynes and Bedfordshire area. The business operates from premises in Milton Keynes and employs 6 members of staff.
Due to personal health problems, the owner of Jasper’s in Milton Keynes is looking to sell the business they have spent years building to a very successful level.
- The Milton Keynes branch will currently make a new owner in excess of circa £60,000 per annum.
- It has a predicted turnover of £370,000 forecast for this year (this after little to no sales activity due to poor health)
- It has a conservative £3.9 million worth of opportunity in its data base, including 450 new prospects ready for conversion, along-side 100 live customers at present.
- The current owner is very willing to hand over to a buyer for 4 / 8 weeks for no charge and be available for calls thereafter.
- They are happy for you to meet with them and the accountant to look over the live and certified management accounts available.
- Although they want a quick sale, they also want the right person to take over, someone who cares about customers service, standards and ethical business.
- The directors of Jasper’s Franchise are looking for the above and someone who is ambitious who would like to move to a six figure income within 18 months of taking over.
The valuation of the business is around £150,000 but offers above £120,000 would be taken very seriously. This includes 2 x branded delivery vehicles, plus stock at valuation and work in progress.
Full prospectus available on request