WPA Healthcare Partnership
WPA is one of the largest medical insurance companies in the UK looking after around 300,000 customers. We operate in the private client, small corporate and large corporate market places and have won a well deserved reputation for excellence of customer service.
The franchise opportunity is to become a Partner in the WPA Healthcare Practice. As a WPA Partner, you will promote our ethos of providing exemplary levels of customer care and actively promote yourself as the “local face of WPA”.
WPA Partners receive full training and enjoy comprehensive business support. (see below). WPA Head Office is based in Taunton, Somerset and we employ around 200 staff. Our Healthcare Practice Team is nationwide and we currently have around 80 successful Partners in operation. This is a rewarding opportunity working with an award winning customer-focused franchise company.
Training and Support
The WPA Healthcare Practice represents a chance to run your own business without being alone. You will be supported by the WPA team with training on advertising, marketing, professional activity and business planning.
Regular training events are held at Head Office and you will have the day-to-day support of head office, a dedicated mentor in your local area and your regional office.
There is a continuous programme of product & service training to help develop different skills as you come to need them. Before you can become a Healthcare Partner you must successfully complete our 5 day residential training course, held at WPA’s Head Office. The cost of initial training is included within the franchise fee. Ongoing training, support and meetings is provided at no extra cost.
What does a WPA Healthcare Practice Partnership cost?
The WPA Franchise Fee is £9,200 (includes VAT).
Minimum Personal Investment:
£9,200 (plus £2,500 returnable fidelity bond)
Minimum Total Investment:
£7,667 (excluding VAT) plus £2,500 returnable fidelity bond (VAT exempt)
Unlike many other franchise businesses WPA does not seek to make a profit from the sale of our practices. Therefore the price of a WPA Healthcare Practice equates to the cost of the training and support we will give you. There are no ongoing fees, such as management service fees – this is a one-off payment.
The WPA Healthcare Practice Partnership package
- You will be licensed to provide advice on a wide range of WPA medical insurance solutions
- You’ll have the opportunity to build a business attracting new and renewal fees
- You’ll have live connectivity to WPA IT systems via your issued iPad
- You’ll have access to our web area allowing your customers to buy online via your Practice
- You’ll attend a one week residential training course covering all areas including business development
- There’s a two year mentor programme to help you achieve your goals
- There’s a dedicated Health Practice support team along with regular regional meetings
- You’ll have the opportunity to build a capital asset
Who are we looking for?
WPA looks for individuals with “common business sense”, a proven ability to effectively develop themselves and a history of previous success in business and personal endeavors. Key characteristics for success with WPA are:
- High personal integrity
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a strong desire to succeed
- The ability to manage finances – both personal and business
- A determination to personally devote full-time and best efforts in the day-to-day running of your Practice
- A willingness to complete a comprehensive training programme and become proficient in all aspects of running a WPA Healthcare Practice
If you’re interested in owning a WPA Healthcare Franchise then fill out the enquiry form below and someone will be in touch to give you more information.