Who Are Tumble Tots
The Tumble Tots Business is a structured, active physical play programme for children from 6 months to 7 years. It has been designed to help children develop their motor skills of balance, co-ordination and agility during their formative years. Children also benefit from developing their independence, self confidence, self-worth, self-discipline and sense of security and identity. In addition action songs and rhymes contribute to language development.
What You Can Offer
As a franchise owner you will offer weekly 45 minute sessions to groups at various centres within an agreed territory, providing challenging and structured physical activities. Children can fully explore and develop their physical capabilities and social skills. All Tumble Tots children have an equal opportunity to realise their potential, and tasks are varied according to the different ages and stages of a child’s development. Sessions are stimulating and exciting as formats are changed regularly.
As a franchise owner you will receive:
– A 3-year License to operate the Tumble Tots Programme
– A Membership package for all children who attend Tumble Tots
– A territory
– A National and local area website
– Full support of experienced and qualified Tumble Tots personnel
– Territory Demographic Analysis
– The backing and security of a well-established organisation and aregistered trademark
– Specially designed Tumble Tots equipment. The equipment can be purchased outright, or provided on a lease purchase arrangement over a 4-year period
– Intensive Franchisee and staff training, and a Tumble Tots and Gymbabes Leader’s Manual
– A Business Operations Manual, covering all aspects of running Tumble Tots, including guidelines on advertising, promotions and public relations structure
– Regular Courses, Workshops and Seminars
– National advertising, promotions and public relations activities
– Supplementary income through Tumble Tots merchandise
To be a Tumble Tots Franchisee experience of working with children is not essential, but running a business in a children’s environment requires individuals to enjoy working with children and their parents. Qualities required of a Tumble Tots Franchisee are confidence, enthusiasm, good interpersonal and communication skills. You need to be business minded, able to manage staff and have a great deal of self-motivation and commitment to hard work. With the nature of Tumble Tots good health and fitness is also required.
For More Information
To see Tumble Tots in action please view our promotional film: