The Detective Project offers fun events – for children & adults alike to explore how crime is really investigated in 21st Century.
Children enjoy The Detective Project experience through educational workshops delivered in both primary & secondary schools and also through Detective Clubs run in schools, summer clubs, youth groups and children’s parties which all spark an interest in science (and beyond) by experiencing ‘hands on’ challenges in crime scene investigation.
The model was further developed to offer events for ‘grown-ups’ by way of very powerful corporate, team-building & special events , which are always entertaining & memorable.
So, is a The Detective Project Franchise for you?
You do not have to be a Teacher or Event Manager – you will be prepared and fully equipped to run our events and workshops through our comprehensive training process. You must be willing to learn, be good with people and be reliable, presentable and well organised.
This really is a ‘people’ business. Your role as a franchisee will be communicating with children and adults, parents and teachers, individuals and businesses.
- Do you enjoy working with people of all ages?
- Are you lively, enthusiastic, flexible and driven?
- Are you self-motivated, professional, and organised?
- Are you a good communicator and possess strong inter-personal skills?
- Do you want to be your own boss?
- Do you want to be in control of your income?
The Detective Project provides comprehensive support but it is down to you to promote your business in your area. You must be energetic, self-motivated and willing to invest the time, money & effort needed to build a successful business with The Detective Project.
What we offer our Franchisees
- Unlimited Head Office business-hours support
- Exclusive territories across the UK based on postcodes
- Home-based business with low overheads
- Regular support meetings focussing on business development
- Newsletter updates
- Centralised website & payment system
- Annual conference
- Comprehensive training
- National marketing & brand support
Investing in a The Detective Project franchise, you receive a ‘business in a box’ …everything you need with all the technical & business training provided as well as a comprehensive professionally branded start-up pack and first class head office support. You will be equipped with the knowledge and expertise you need to develop your business.
The Package: Franchises are currently £9,995 for a 5 year licence to run events exclusively in your territory.