Swimtime is the largest independent provider of swimming lessons in the UK, operating in over 200 pools across England Scotland and Wales, teaching 17,000 children (and some adults) each week. For self-motivated, enthusiastic and determined entrepreneurs a Swimtime franchise offers a fantastic opportunity to run a rewarding business where there is real scope for growth in the vibrant UK leisure sector, innovative use of resources is encouraged, and there is support from an experienced Central Office team.
The Swimtime franchise model is proven, with a network of 25 franchises already established across the country. Management support and access to other essential functions such as marketing services are provided. Full initial training is supplied, and a business development plan can be devised with company directors to ensure a smooth start.
Crucially, applicants don’t need to have experience as a swimming instructor in order to operate a franchise – however, a passion for a business that operates within and serves local communities and families is a must!
About the opportunity
- Current Franchise fee is £18,000 plus VAT
- Franchise Fee includes exclusive territory, full initial training, initial marketing collateral, copy of the operations manual and ongoing support
- Finance funding can be provided
- Franchise Agreement is for 5 years
- Commissions are 7.5% plus vat payable on all income
- Great earnings potential
Swimtime is looking for talented, passionate and focused individuals who would like to benefit from being a part of the continued growth of Swimtime. Ideally the candidate will have commercial expertise and first rate management skills, and will be committed to driving their business forward.
It is important to know that the candidate doesn’t have to be a Swim Teacher, or have a background in sport and leisure businesses.
- Established franchise model with experienced support network
- Established links with national leisure and hotel chains which manage swimming pools
- Access to integrated, IT management system
- Calendar of events with other Swimtime franchisees designed to help exchange advice and experience
- Swimtime has strong franchise industry links with organisations such as British Franchise Association offering wider support and opportunities