About Smart Raspberry
Smart Raspberry specialises in providing cookery classes, workshops and parties to children. Our aim is to teach children how to cook nutritious food from scratch helping them to learn a valuable life skill.
What We Do:
- After School Clubs
- School Holiday Workshops
- Teenagers and Duke of Edinburgh Awards Courses
- Workshops in Schools
Why Join The Smart Raspberry Franchise Network?
- You will have the guidance, training and support to build a business doing something you love.
- The support and brand trust of a much larger, well-established and respected organisation.
- A business which can be flexible to your own circumstances.
- You can work around your family by running children’s cooking clubs during the school day or after school, cooking classes and birthday parties at the weekend and workshops during the school holidays.
- The business can easily be run from home.
- Capital outlay is low.
- Your local knowledge combined with an excellent product leads to a much greater chance of success.>A proven business model.
- With a Smart Raspberry franchise you can get straight on cooking with children, giving you the ability to generate income more quickly.
- We provide you with all the tools necessary to build a successful business from marketing and running a business to food safety, recipes and lesson plans.
- A model that suits the private and public sector. You’ll be able to run private programmes but also chase public funding to work with eligible groups.
“I purchased the smart raspberry cookery school franchise in April 2011. A mum of 3 – I have a passion for cooking and healthy eating . I found smart raspberry on the website whilst Looking for a birthday party idea for my daughter, best thing I ever did.
With a background in business studies the package appealed to me as the perfect business to work around my children and family life.
Prior to smart raspberry I have worked in schools as a teaching assistant teaching and educating parents and children in healthy cooking.
I am looking to expand the business further in Milton Keynes and spread the passion on healthy eating and cooking in schools.”
Asma Awan, Milton Keynes Franchisee
“Smart Raspberry…… THE BEST CLUB EVER!!!!! That’s how my daughter describes Smart Raspberry Cookery School. The Saturday morning and holiday clubs have taught my daughter how to cook a vast array of sweet and savoury dishes, which has increased her confidence and taught her to be responsible around the kitchen. The recipes are easy to follow and so good I have actually continued to use them myself. And when it came to ideas for my daughter’s 11th birthday party Smart Raspberry was an easy choice. My daughter and her 9 friends had great fun cooking up a main and dessert, definitely recommended!!”
Rachel Foreman, Parent
“Danesfield Schools’ association with Alicia, and all her team at Smart Raspberry, is almost 7 years now. In that time it has been one of the most popular After School Activities we offer (out of a choice of almost 40 each term). It is offers excellent value for money and the children obviously love it – the products of their hard work often turning up in lunchboxes the next day!”
Alison Potton, After Schools Coordinator, Danesfield School