- Minimum personal investment of £15,000.
- Management Service Fee charge at 10% of turnover excluding VAT
- Salon size circa 800 sq. ft. upwards
- Your salon will be either on a busy high street or in a shopping centre.
Rush Hair was founded by entrepreneurs Andy Phouli and Stell Andrew after meeting at hairdressing college, with a dream to create a group of salons offering beautiful hair at affordable prices. They opened the doors to their first Rush salon in Wimbledon in 1994, since then the company has grown from strength to strength, 20 years later there are now over 70 Rush salons nationwide.
All it takes to play your part in the future success and growth of Rush Hair is to share the passion and drive demonstrated by Andy and Stell.
- Rush work with franchisees to help raise finances, find a suitable location, salon interior design and build, staff recruitment and training through to local and online marketing to ensure you have clients from day one.
- In-depth training programmes run by the Rush Academy for every stylist – both before opening and regular updates for skills and industry standards throughout the year, fully funded by Rush.
- Day to day operational support delivered by our dedicated operations teams.
There are immediate opportunities for creative business-minded individuals to open their own Rush salon. You will need fantastic people skills and a desire to own a successful business. Hairdressing experience is not required, but a background in the hair, beauty or retail industry is preferred.
Rush will provide all franchisees with thorough training and support required to open and run a Rush salon.