About Ready Steady Go Kids
Ready Steady Go Kids launched in the UK in January 2013 and is expanding rapidly. Ready Steady Go Kids is Australia’s largest and most reputable multi-sport and exercise program for children (aged 2 – 7). We have been operating since 2004 and currently run classes at 100+ locations in Australia. Our high-quality, physio designed program teaches young children the fundamentals of 10 sports in a fun, non-competitive, team-based environment.
Ready Steady Go Kids seeks to develop a lifelong passion for physical activity and sport, decrease childhood obesity, increase confidence and prepare children for participation in school and their community. We are proud to be at the leading edge of children’s sports programs throughout the world.
Our success to date is testimony to the high quality of our program.
- Low cost entry/low ongoing overheads.
- High potential for growth with multiple potential revenue streams available.
- Use of our established business name and proven systems.
- A strong brand and image and premium marketing systems, programs and collateral.
- Your chance to develop and build your own business with ongoing expert support and training.
- A very rewarding and entrepreneurial role.
The initial franchise fee gives you exclusive rights to run Ready Steady Go Kids activities in your defined territory. Equipment and training costs are charged separately and are quoted in full prior to agreement (Ready Steady Go Kids do not add any mark-up to these fees and will provide full details).