About Oven Rescue Group
At Oven Rescue Group, we take great pride in bringing ovens back to their former glory. Customer service and satisfaction is our top priority. 90% of our customers come back to us each time they need their oven cleaned, meaning this is a highly lucrative franchise to invest in.
Oven Rescue Group began with one van covering West Sussex but now everything is in place for Oven Rescue Group to grow from strength to strength to cover the rest of the UK with franchisees buying into the business.
Our franchisees are very important to us and Oven Rescue Group prides itself on excellent training and first class support during the whole process.
Here are some of the best things about Oven Rescue Group:
- Has a great reputation.
- Offers repeat business income.
- Allows you to build your own business which you can sell.
- Grants you a protected territory.
- Provides you with initial and on-going training.
- Offers you an excellent start-up package.
What Our Franchisees Do
As a franchisee your days will be spent developing your relationship with existing Oven Rescue clients as well as signing up new ones, offering each one the best oven cleaning services available. You will also spend your day managing your business, ensuring all enquires and paper work is completed before you put your feet up and enjoy the return on your investment.
At Oven Rescue Group, we believe that first impressions are key, so all our franchisees ensure that they are on time and that the van and their appearance are clean, smart and professional. Every appointment is a new experience / challenge as there are so many different ovens on the market, which are in different states of cleanliness. As a franchisee, you will get a great deal of excitement by bringing every oven back to a nearly new standard, as well as meeting so many different people every day.
The Franchise Package
Oven Rescue franchisees will be investing into and enjoying the benefits of our experience including brand awareness, cleaning knowledge in both the domestic and commercial sectors, pricing structures and commercial good practice.
Option 1: Standard Package (with 60,000 households). £9,500 + VAT.
Option 2: Easy-Reach Package (with 30,000 households). £7,500 + VAT.
No matter which package you choose, you will be provided with:
- Training: two weeks intensive hands-on training course in the field.
- Vehicle and livery: you can choose the type of van to suit your budget and styles.
- Products and consumables: we supply the initial three months’ supplies.
- Tools: the tools you will need are provided in full.
- Branded work wear: Oven Rescue Group polo shirts, jackets and trousers provided.
- Brochures and business cards: this is an essential marketing tool, providing you with lead-generating brochures and business cards.
- Advertising: we work in partnership with you to ensure that your business is represented on the internet on our website and in local advertising.
Training and Support
It is important that your business emulates Oven Rescue Group’s objectives, branding and style. We know how to make things work and will pass our experiences onto you through an extensive training package and ongoing support:
- Comprehensive business start up support.
- Comprehensive initial and ongoing training.
- In field support and business development.
- Marketing and branding guidelines and updates.
- Management systems to schedule repeat business.