- Would you like to teach children skills for life?
- Do you enjoy helping others create personal change and empowerment?
- Would you like to work flexible hours?
- Would you enjoy running your own business?
NLP4Kids was co-founded by Gemma Bailey who is a qualified Nursery Nurse. She has worked in many different childcare settings including private day nurseries as a nursery manager, in schools, crèches and in families as a nanny.
Later she became a trainer in both NLP (neuro linguistic programming) and hypnotherapy. Realising that everyone who’d encountered NLP said “I wish I’d learned this stuff at school!” Gemma could see that the combination of her childcare experience, qualifications and NLP was a winning formula to help empower tomorrow’s adults.
NLP4Kids began offering workshops in the local community for children and teenagers. Over time, they began to specialise in coaching young people on a one to one basis. They now work within schools, children’s charities and local education authorities too.
As well as NLP4Kids there are now further programmes such as NLP4Parents, NLP4Teachers and Hypnotherapy4Kids.
Gemma has spoken about the work of NLP4Kids throughout the UK and as far afield as Kuwait! She has also on the speaking circuit, working with organisations such as:
- Action for Children
- Lloyds TSB Education Conference
- London Youth Fire Brigade
There are now 20 and counting licensed NLP4Kids practitioners throughout the UK. Full training is given in both NLP and it’s application with young people so prior experience is not essential. NLP4Kids licensee training is accredited so recognised as a valid qualification in NLP.
As well as providing a lucrative business opportunity, becoming an NLP4Kids licensee means you will be helping children and young people overcome emotional challenges, increasing their confidence and self-esteem and therefore enabling children to reach a greater learning potential.
NLP4Kids licensees work directly with children and young people and with organisations that have contact with young people such as
- Children’s charities
- Young People’s Organisations
- Social Services
Using the techniques you will learn in the NLP4Kids training programme, you will be able to effectively help young people with:
- Confidence Building
- Overcoming Anxiety
- Developing Respect
- Anti – Bullying
- Increasing Concentration
- Reducing Exam Stress
- Communicating with Ease
- Enhancing Positive Attitude
- School/College Transitions
Overcoming these problems means that children and teenagers are more able to manage their emotions and to become inspired by the learning opportunities that are offered to them.
Would YOU Like to Make Money Whilst Making a Difference?
NLP4Kids licensed practitioners can earn up to:
- £250 per 90 minute coaching session with parents
- £200 per 1 hour coaching session with children
- £1,500 from workshops
- £7,200 per term from our term time programmes
Your Initial Training with NLP4Kids Includes:
- NLP Practitioner accredited home study training
- 12 Days live training in the application of NLP4Kids, NLP4Parents, NLP4Teachers and Hypnotherapy4Kids
- Ongoing unlimited refresher courses
- Potential for on the job practical training with existing licensees
NLP4Kids provide their licensed practitioners with DBS checks (formally CRB), liability insurance and regular CPD.
There is also ongoing top class support provided to licensees via
- One to one personalised, market-leading mentoring
- Live webinars
- The rest of the NLP4Kids team in the online forum
- The team at NLP4Kids HQ in Hemel Hempstead
The Extensive Marketing Assistance to Enable You to Successfully Promote Your NLP4Kids Business Includes:
- Your own NLP4Kids email address
- Marketing materials to support your business
- Branded uniform
- Access to a range of specialist partners to support and guide you
- Promotion of your work via NLP4Kids social media platforms.
- Centralised enquiry booking service to save you time and money
- National centralised marketing to drive customers to you
- Your own fully branded and customizable NLP4Kids website
What parents are saying about NLP4Kids…
“….(he has) learnt calming techniques…to help him feel in control of himself or the situation and this has helped his self confidence enormously.”
What NLP4Kids Licensees say about their training…
“Gemma is an exceptional woman with loads of energy and business savvy.”
“The most significant thing I’ve learned is marketing skills and belief in my own abilities. I’m seeing new pathways opening.”
“Incredibly informative and the most significant thing is meeting a wonderful group of people who will be my peers and work colleagues.”
“That everyone here brings a resource of ideas and experiences – I’m so used to working on my own.”
“Amazing, super, brilliant!!! Nuff said!”
What parents say about NLP4Parents workshops…
“I’m now understanding me a little, not just as a parent. I learnt how to motivate and support my child more effectively with my new knowledge of processes linked around communication.”
What teachers say about NLP4Teachers Training…
“It was interesting to learn about how pupils perceive me and how I perceive them. I’ve had a chance to reflect on the views of others and got to know other staff better through the interactive games”
All of this is provided for a minimum investment of £10,000.00
Please complete the form below now to find out about the NLP4Kids Discovery Day.