Newton Fallowell is one of the largest and most successful estate agency franchises and we are looking to grow the brand across the UK.
Our franchisees establish an office-based business and manage a dynamic team who provide high-quality residential sales and lettings services to clients. Newton Fallowell franchise owners also benefit from a range of property related revenue streams which allows them to create the lifestyle they are looking for.
Newton Fallowell is an Associate member of the British Franchise Association.
How much does a Newton Fallowell franchise cost?
The franchise fee for a Newton Fallowell starts at £12,500 for a single discipline and the total start-up cost of a Newton Fallowell franchise is typically £60,000-80,000*, of this, you will need a personal investment of circa £25,000.
*Newton Fallowell has a strong relationship with all major banks who can loan up to 70% of the cost subject to individual circumstances.
Our franchisees benefit from a wide range of property related revenue streams including the selling and renting of property, property management, Conveyancing, surveys and valuations corporate instructions for new homes and part exchange,
Newton Fallowell is an award winning franchise business with an established corporate client network. At the forefront of Estate Agency Technology and governed by a code of conduct under the Property Ombudsman, we have an extremely well-established brand and reputation.
Our franchisees also benefit from the following:
- Referrals and cross selling opportunities
- Predefined exclusive territory.
- Bespoke induction training plus continued Training and Support throughout.
- Access to Mortgage Advice Bureau
- In-house survey department – CWH Surveyors
- 5 year renewable franchise agreement with no renewal fees.
- High Quality marketing material
- Access to state of the art website with client login.
- Monthly payroll and accounts preparation.
- Starter pack to include IT and marketing start-up
- Assistance to locate premises
- Business review meetings
- Recruitment assistance
- Bespoke on-going marketing assistance
- Research and business planning to include budgets and forecasting
Training and support
Newton Fallowell franchisees come from many different walks of life. Previous estate agency experience is not essential as we provide an in-depth training which covers:
- Introduction to Newton Fallowell
- IT and software
- Legal compliance
- Office management
- Business Planning
The Newton Fallowell ethos recognises the individual needs and requirements of each franchisee, so we work with each franchise owner to create a bespoke induction and training course for them and their team. No matter what your experience we will have a solution to suit your requirements.
More detailed information on our training and support programme is provided in our prospectus. Please complete the short form below for more information.
Franchise Fee: Starting from as little as £12,500 plus VAT
Monthly Management Charge: 10% of monthly turnover
Monthly contribution to the Central Marketing Fund
- 5 Year renewable license with no renewal fees.
- Use of the Newton Fallowell brand in a predefined exclusive territory
- Bespoke induction and training course dependant on experience
- On-going training and support
- Monthly payroll and accounts preparation
- Corporate instructions and referrals
- Use of the Newton Fallowell website including personal office landing page
- Dedicated marketing department
- Annual Business review
- Starter Pack
What our franchisees say
“I would strongly recommend the Newton Fallowell franchise route. I have just signed up for a further 5 years and the letting business is now taking off too.” John Kidney
“Being able to make all my own decisions allowed me to personalise my service to the local market; but also having the larger brand awareness and backing from head office gave me the competitive edge over other smaller local independents.” Peter Sandy
“Having had 24 years’ experience in banking, dealing with customers and procedures, lettings seemed an ideal opportunity to become my own boss with the support of Newton Fallowell behind me.” Jane Renfrew