Our Story – More Than Just a ‘Man in a Van’
With over 17 years of experience and over 200 locations around the world, Mr Electric and are the experts in electrical installation, maintenance and energy saving. Mr. Electric have a proven track record of going the extra mile for their customers, whatever the electrical or energy problem you can be sure that Mr Electric will deal with quickly and professionally every time.
Our franchisees, who supply technicians for all aspects of electrical servicing and maintenance, have also become renowned for their innovative energy saving products that cut household bills and help businesses meet energy-saving targets.
Some franchisees choose to join us having already worked in the electrical arena or with an associated trade, whilst others join us looking to build a profitable management franchise. Either way, our training, support, key accounts and, in some cases, exclusive energy-saving products offer you the chance to become your own boss with a boost that comes with a globally-recognised brand.
“I chose Mr. Electric because it’s more than just a ‘man in a van’. It married up the electrical work with franchising perfectly and the marketing and support has been great. Other franchises might struggle to provide that level of support. For me, the investment brought with it the name and an entity with some worth.”
Bob Gibson, Mr. Electric Gloucester since 2010
Hardwired to Your Success!
- Over 1,695 franchisees in 10 countries with 8 service brands
- Achievable turnover in excess of £1million
- Electrical market forecast to reach £20.6 billion by the end of 2018
- 300 guaranteed leads in first year
- Exclusive energy-saving products that appeal to new customers
- National contracts bringing repeat business
- Ongoing training and support to give you high success rates
With You All The Way
A Mr. Electric management franchise costs £18,000 plus VAT. There is an opportunity to grow a substantial business with the potential to achieve a turnover in excess of £1 million. Our franchise package includes:
- Extensive business, marketing and management training
- Access to key regional accounts
- The Mr. Electric online confidential operations manual and handbooks
- The Mr. Electric software to manage jobs and customers
- FranConnect – franchisee community forum
- Exclusive use in your territory of the Mr. Electric resources, including the proven approach to sales and customer service
- Technical support and ongoing training, including advice on NICEIC registration
- Mr. Electric conference, regional training meetings and information exchanges with other franchisees
- Mr. Electric marketing campaigns, pay-per-click campaigns, social media, a Mr. Electric website and extensive internet marketing resources
- The buying power of a group.
“The electrical services market predicts growth of just over £2 billion to £20.6 billion in the four years up to 2018. Mr. Electric franchisees are positioned perfectly to take advantage of this growth using the huge benefits of their energy-saving products to win new business and secure long-term contracts.”
Philip Milburn, Head of Mr. Electric UK
Franchising is Cooperation, not Competition
Mr. Electric is dedicated to your growth and prosperity. As a franchisee, you will enjoy the full backing and support of both The Dwyer Group and our UK Management Team. You will also learn from other franchisees through sharing best practice and idea generation.
- Our dynamic and profitable business model has developed solutions to the common business problems of small business owners:
- Keep winning more business
- Protect your income stream during down times
- Earn higher profit margins
- Find and keep good personnel
- Manage your business effectively and efficiently
- Assessing quality of work through benchmarking
- Maintain excellent customer service
- Comply with changing government regulations
- Well-developed and proven systems create more equity in a business.
“I chose franchising because I wanted to benefit from the national accounts and a tried and tested system. Mr. Electric are well-respected in the industry and when you’re setting up by yourself you don’t know who the big players are.”
Paul Ennis, Mr. Electric Oxford since 2012
If You Haven’t got the Skills, We’ll Help You Develop Them
If you’re a skilled electrician, you are well placed to carry out the work but you may not have the business skills to grow a profitable business. Our system is ideal for an electrical contractor in this position because we provide you with all the business support you need.
We help you market your business effectively and offer solutions to the common problems faced by electrical contracting companies.
Franchisees from a managerial background are well suited to capitalise on these opportunities but they may not have the technical skills to develop the franchise. The Mr. Electric franchise system will help you recruit and retain quality electricians to develop a multi-van operation.
“I wasn’t experienced in the trade although my son is a qualified electrician. I was looking for a management opportunity and, having previously owned a successful Rainbow International franchise, I knew the Mr. Electric franchise. I’m planning on building my business up to sell on and securing contracts with companies like McDonald’s will help me to achieve that goal.”
Jeff Longley, Mr. Electric Birmingham since 2008