Marston’s have been running pubs and brewing beer in one form or another for over 180 years. Now we’ve got 13,000 people working for us and many more in partnership with us, and they all share our passion! We have over 1,700 pubs nationwide (consisting of managed, franchised, leased and tenanted properties) and five breweries, from which we produce famous names such as Marston’s Pedigree and Hobgoblin.
Marston’s have been franchising since 2009. We have just over 60 franchised businesses across the UK, with plans to significantly increase our franchise estate. We are the only pub company in the UK that has full accreditation through the BFA, plus you are guaranteed a business with a proven track record.
The Marston’s Pub Franchise is an excellent business opportunity suitable for a wide range of people and preferences – whether you are an investor looking for a successful business model under which to operate a number of franchises, an individual or couple wishing to be fully involved in the day to day running of your business, or an existing pub operator/manager seeking an exciting new challenge. We welcome people from a wide range of backgrounds but essential for any Marston’s franchisee is a genuine passion for the customer experience and a true service ethos, coupled with a strong determination to succeed. Experience of working in the pub industry is not required but you should be able to demonstrate significant success and achievement in your chosen field throughout the course of your career to date.
Why choose our Pub Franchise?
- Affordable and low-risk – with start-up costs of £25,000 plus working capital
- Financially rewarding – you receive 20% of profit and 20% of turnover
- Fun and fulfilling – the vibrant pub environment means no two days are the same
- Support – we offer a full, free of charge induction and on-going training
- Collaboration – our Advisory Council gives franchisees the chance to have their say
- Investment – we regularly invest in our businesses, giving you a pub you can be proud of