Is Little Voices is for You?
Whether you’re a parent/teacher/ex-actress/ex-musician/business employee our business can suit anyone who wants to run a Franchise business. The success of our system and our full support offers so much reward as a teacher and the financial returns are high. Our franchise package provides training and on going support. The benefits include:
- A full weeks training on every aspect of Little Voices. It covers marketing, sales, operations, lessons …..EVERYTHING that you need to know to be successful
- Sole territory with exclusive rights to run under the Little Voices trademark.
- Franchise tools and templates including operating manual the HANDBOOK, business stationery and set up ‘must-haves’
- Ongoing support and meetings with active involvement into the growth of the company.
Little Voices 2016 franchisee satisfaction survey results over 90%
As a Little Voices Franchisee You Would:
- Manage your Little Voices business on your exclusive territory
- Source all venues for lessons and manage venue costs.
- Recruit Tutors (or teach one of the disciplines yourself) and manage them to provide lessons of distinction in acting and singing towards nationally recognized examinations with LAMDA within multiple centres within your territory
- Offer theatre weeks in the holidays to recruit new pupils and provide a fun experience for your existing pupils outside of term time
- Manage any staff you recruit for your Little Voices business, for example Drama and Singing Teachers.
- Market and advertise your Little Voices business locally in line with all of our training
- Become the ‘face’ of Little Voices for your exclusive territory
- Have a personally rewarding business, which adds to the community and meets your personal objectives financially and emotionally.
- Have the flexibility to create your own promotions/pricing/special offers etc.
Does This Describe You?
- You have a DBS (formerly CRB) registration or be willing to obtain one (mandatory).
- You are an effective communicator and love interacting not only with children but adults too.
- You are passionate, hard working, organised and ambitious.
- You have boundless energy
- You have determination and an enthusiasm to succeed.
YES? Then we want to speak to you!
But don’t just take our word for it. Hear what some of our Little Voices Principals have to say about Little Voices franchising:
What Happens Next?
Please fill in the form below. We will then arrange to ring you for an initial chat. We pride ourselves on speaking with everyone that enquires about Little Voices and getting to know you. We can answer all of your initial questions and talk about next steps.
After this initial conversation if you feel and we do that Little Voices is for you then we will arrange a discovery presentation for you to attend and afterwards you will get the opportunity to meet Jane Maudsley, the founder and Managing Director of Little Voices, and other key personnel from the franchise development team.
Kathryn Delaney – Principal of Little Voices Cheshire West –
I began working for Little Voices in December 2013 as a Drama Tutor, and became a Principal in February 2015. Having worked for many performing arts franchises in the country I had a very good knowledge of the sector and what business opportunities were available, when deciding where to put my investment it was a no brainer. Little Voices has an easy clear model to work from, which simply works, Little Voices Cheshire West is 7 Months in and we are already at breakeven point. The support from Head Office is exemplary and throughout the organisation there is a real culture of sharing ideas within the Principal community and tutor community. Quarterly franchise meetings keep us up-to-date with what is going on with the wider world of Little Voices and give us new strategies and chance for us to input ideas into the business that can be rolled out nationwide, which builds a real sense of ownership within the franchise. I cannot recommend this business more highly.
Ashlea Pearson – Principal of Little Voices South West London –
Being a principal and being a part of Little Voices is an amazing opportunity to take your career as a tutor/performer to the next level! The support network is brilliant, in fact its more than you can ever ask for… I would highly recommend Little Voices as the no 1 Performing Arts Business opportunity.
Ben Gaughran – Principal of Little Voices West Kent –
“Absolutely love Little Voices. The team of Principals currently in the organisation are all talented and extremely dedicated to the success of the pupils they work with! The Principal Training was evidence of this.”