What Is Kidslingo?
An opportunity to combine a love of working with children and a passion for languages!
Kidslingo is a successful award-winning franchise running the Frenchtastic & Spanishtastic programmes across the UK. We inspire our young learners, from birth to age 11 years, with songs, games, drama and story-telling creating a truly multi-sensory language learning experience. We offer single and dual language packages. We work with primary schools, nurseries, child minders, home educators as well as running baby, preschool & after school classes in hired venues. Please note franchisees are self-employed.
Is Kidslingo Right For You?
- Do you want to run your own business?
- Do you love working with young children?
- Do you want a career that’s fun, flexible and rewarding as well as being family-friendly?
Please note those who run the classes need to be confident French and/or Spanish speaker (there is no need to be totally fluent) but you can run the business without language skills if want to build your own team.
Joining the Kidslingo team is an exciting opportunity to run your own profitable, flexible business. It will provide you with the flexibility to fit your working life around family commitments or another job and scale your business as circumstances change. Equally if you want to work full time or build your own team, then our wide customer base offers you the scope and opportunity to do this.
We currently run hundreds of classes, teach thousands of children and are expanding rapidly across the UK. We were triple finalists in the What’s On For Little Ones national awards 2016 and won Highly Commended and are 5 star accredited members of the Children’s Activities Association, promoting high standards in children’s classes across UK.
A word from some of our franchisees:
“This has given me the opportunity to combine both by passion for language and working with children, whilst allowing me to work around my family.” – Clare
“Head Office has been extremely supportive and offered a comprehensive training programme. Having all the materials and a ‘secret’ Facebook group, has really helped me get started with my exciting new family-friendly career.” – Angela
“The pricing structure has offered me an affordable way to set up and run my own family-friendly business!.” – Helen
The Franchise Package
- Your own territory
- Lesson plans for all age ranges
- Music tracks
- Kit bag full of toys, instruments & props
- Flashcards & worksheets
- Loyalty cards & certificates
- Personalised marketing materials including flyers and sales booklets for schools & nurseries.
- Own webpage, business email, Facebook & Twitter page.
- Access to our exclusive support & ideas online forum
- Comprehensive training and annual training and development session
- Ongoing advice & support from Head Office
How Much Does It Cost?
We have several flexible payment options. Full financial details available on application.