If you are a regular person who wants to run their own business part-time or full-time and are passionate about one or a combination of the following; children, family health, fitness, teaching, coaching, football, marketing and business, we would like to hear from you.
Kiddikicks is a premium sports coaching franchise which services not only the needs of parent and child, nursery and school but is designed to work around your life also, whether that be your children, your studies, your hobbies or your projects.
It can be run during term time only, or it can be run term time and for a part of the school holidays or it can be run 48 weeks of the year.
It really is up to you and the lifestyle you want to achieve and the income you want to generate. The more work you put in the higher the monetary rewards but sometimes having more time available for ourselves or our family is what we really want or need.
The Franchise Package
Investing in a sports coaching franchise and Kiddikicks in particular is a great idea for many reasons –
- Multiple revenue streams – Public and private sectors, plus other special events and birthday parties gives you the opportunity to grow the business as much as you would like.
- Income potential – Low start up cost (£5,000) combined with high profit margins and continued repeat business allows for strong profits and a personal income of up to £65k per year if done full time.
- Versatile business model – Adaptable services that can evolve with the market means your business will never get left behind.
- Low risk – Changing your career and your lifestyle can be daunting, even when it’s for the better. You will have access to the established Kiddikicks brand and proven business model to give you the confidence that you can start earning straight away.
- Job satisfaction – Coaching children and helping them to learn and develop is extremely rewarding!
If you would like to take control of your life and work the hours you want, plus have the potential to earn a great income and contribute towards the children in your community then enquire below to find out more