The Kall Kwik Franchise – A 21st Century Opportunity
Kall Kwik has been in business since 1979. With around 50 Centres Kall Kwik is proud to be the UK market leader in the provision of design, print and other business services to the local community.
Kall Kwik offers a lower entry cost to the marketplace and by outsourcing high end production ensures lower on-going operating costs. By being very ‘front end’ and customer focused Kall Kwik can widen the range of services they offer and devote the time and energy to fully developing their client base and the products and services they can deliver to them.
Today is much more about collaborative working; providing a range of solutions; having multiple income streams and developing relationships with customers. However, one thing remains the same – service – service has been, is and will always be their key differentiator.
The Kall Kwik Business:
Franchise owners provide their customers with the following services:
- Full colour print
- Website design
- Direct mail
- E-mail marketing
- Online print management
- Digital colour
- Digital black & white
- Posters & banners
- Plan printing
- Scanning & archiving
- Marketing management for SMEs
Why Kall Kwik?
Kall Kwik’s commitment to quality and excellence underpins everything they do, as they set high standards of their Franchise Owners. They also expect you to demand excellence from them in the advice and guidance they offer, in the training and marketing tools they provide and in the products and services they supply.
There are more benefits of becoming a Kall Kwik Franchise Owner:
- Overview of the business
- This is a secure investment. You are joining a brand with over 30 years experience and exposure.
- Multiple Income Streams
- Giving franchise owners wider access to customers; a greater share of their budget; more opportunity to sell and the opportunity to create stronger relationships.
- Repeat Business
- Ongoing relationships with Kall Kwik clients are the cornerstone of their business and they benefit enormously from getting repeat orders from loyal customers.
- Large Territories
- Your territory will be substantial with 9,000 to 10,000 businesses per territory the norm (London will vary).
- On-going support from a strong Head Office Team
- Full business support including but not limited to – business planning, sales, marketing, procurement and finance; plus access to comprehensive marketing systems including appointment generating, marketing collateral and a range of marketing tools. Additionally, Franchise Owners have their own website and access to the Kall Kwik Intranet.
- Part of a Successful Team
- As a Kall Kwik Franchise Owner you will be part of The Bardon Group which is owned and run by a team with over 100 years combined franchise experience and who run a number of established brands.
“Kall Kwik is not easy, it’s not a get rich quick scheme but if you are looking for a partner to help develop your own long term ambitions to create a successful business it could work for you. It certainly worked for me.”
Terry Woods, Kall Kwik Chiswick
Is the Kall Kwik Franchise for you?
Your challenge is to be managing director, financial controller, sales and marketing manager, personnel officer and production planner all rolled into one. You will be providing solutions to your customers’ needs, winning their trust and confidence and building your reputation in the local community.
Kall Kwik is very much a business-to-business franchise and as such is very people orientated. If you are a ‘people person’, a good communicator, someone who has a history of building strong relationships and you are well organised, driven to run your own business and ambitious to be a success then the Kall Kwik business can be for you.
Kall Kwik want you to care about the success of your clients and be determined to play your part in achieving the Kall Kwik vision, but most importantly they want you to have passion – passion for the business, passion for your clients and passion for success.