We Have Franchise Opportunities Nationwide!
This enjoyable, fun and rewarding business is offering you the chance to grow by becoming a franchise partner.
Inleaf is a successful family business that perfectly matches excellent service and a highly professional approach with genuine care for our franchisees to help ensure their success.
What is Inleaf?
- Inleaf decorates businesses, showrooms, offices, restaurants & hotels, homes and corporate with stunning living plant displays for a maintenance fee and weekly rental — or we can sell them outright.
- We regularly visit clients to maintain the plants displays, keeping them in great condition and our clients happy.
- We supply larger, bespoke installations including green walls with a cost of £10,000 plus
- Inleaf offers a hassle-free Christmas tree rental and decoration service ranging in cost from £295 to several thousand pounds plus for a larger display
Why is Inleaf a rewarding franchise?
Inleaf is a great opportunity for you and your family:
- Inleaf is simple to learn, easy to set up and straightforward to run, plus you benefit from our full support.
- You can start your Inleaf business from home and maintain a very pleasant work/life balance.
- Inleaf plants stay looking great so old clients stay with you and your business grows exponentially as you add new ones.
- The Inleaf business allows you to balance your life, family and work because you can trade from home, involve your family, manage your own schedule and have time to enjoy what you earn.
What will I do day to day?
- Sales and design — There’s no hard-selling required, just an open & honest chat about what we can offer.
- Preparation — We use plants and containers that look great and are durable. You need just a potting bench to get started creating great displays for your clients.
- Installation — Visiting clients and installing their displays
- Maintenance — The containers that we use are very low maintenance. We use automated feeding and watering – Just 1 person can easily keep healthy displays and happy clients.
- Business development — Your Inleaf franchise should maintain a growing number of loyal clients. This means the time will come where you can move away from the van aspect of the business and concentrate on expansion.
What earnings are possible with Inleaf?
An Inleaf franchisee targeting 43 installations in their first year and 73 installations in their second year could target £76,000 by Year Two. By targeting another 72 installs in Year Three it will be possible to increase turn over to. £135,000.
This earnings will be compromised from a variety of installations listed below
- Bespoke and designer installations — A typical income £2,000 to £3,000+ from domestic clients.
- Larger bespoke designs — Typically worth £7,000+ or maintenance contracts of as much as £4,000+ every year.
- Living green walls — Attractive revenues available from these impressive bespoke installations.
- Events and shows — as the installation may only be needed for a couple of days with premium pricing, these can be very profitable.
- Festive installations & Christmas tree rental — These can cost from £295 each to as much as £7,000+.
What does it cost to franchise with Inleaf?
For just £30,225+VAT you get a large territory of 47,000 businesses (an area of 1.7m population), a 15yr contract and all the stocks and equipment you need to start trading.
Banks may fund 50% of this cost – so you might only need £15,100 plus working capital.
The Inleaf package & support
Our package includes the first 3 months lease and set up of your vehicle, livery, printer, software, potting bench, storage racking, sack truck, trolley, tools, all stock, plants and pots for your first 15 average installations, your first 10 Christmas tree rentals, bulk pebbles, pot labels, horticultural supplies, company set up and accountancy, uniforms, networking membership, marketing materials, social media, website, stationery, manuals and 4 weeks of training including professional amenity course — and more.
Inleaf head office will support with:
- Approaching the banks for funding and finance.
- Professional training and mentoring.
- Regular visits to assist your development.
- Access to business, operational and technical support from the support office.
- A dedicated manager to care for your needs and interaction with us.
- We also provide additional central promotion and handle invoicing and credit control centrally for you, so you can spend more time earning money
- If the time comes to sell your Inleaf franchise, our contract allows you to do so whenever you want, as long as the new buyer fits our business
You can contact us to learn more or to simply book a place on one of our fun and informative Discovery Days, which we hold once a month at our head office in Chorley.