Join The Global Leader In Pet Food Home Delivery
Immediate Return On Investment
Husse is delighted to announce £10,000 (Platinum Franchise Package) or £6,000 (Gold Franchise Package) start-up support and full training included in all start-up franchises. This represents immediate ROI (Return On Investment) if you are a successful applicant.
In Brief – About the Husse franchise
The Husse brand has expanded rapidly since launching in the UK. Currently we have over 80 people representing Husse across 42 regions. Husse is the fastest growing pet food franchise in the UK and the only one with international success. Husse operates in over 40 countries; ISO 9001 regulated and believed to be the first European pet food brand to be granted a US DA licence. Our taste guarantee demonstrates our confidence in the quality of our products and it is covered by HQ.
Husse (pronounced “hoo-say”) is a Swedish brand established in 1987. Husse produces and sells a wide range of affordable premium pet food, accessories, health and hygiene products for cats and dogs, and care supplements for horses. Husse operates in over 46 countries, and via 750 franchisees we deliver Husse products to over 300,000 clients at no extra cost to customer’s door.Pet food is in year round demand and our franchisees benefit from high margins across our 350-product range.
Complete Start-up Package
- Complete dry food start-up support – £8,000 (RRP) for Platinum Package and £4,000 (RRP) for Gold Package.
- £2,000 worth of additional start-up package: Husse tent, livery for van, samples, catalogues, 2 day in-house training, Microsite, social media set up and uniforms.
- Guaranteed new leads– after business launch – 100 new leads (Platinum) and 50 (Gold).
- Exclusive territory containing at least 90,000 (Platinum), 70,000 (Gold) or 35,000 (Silver) households.
- Guaranteed 40% gross margin on dry food product range.
- Local monthly financial contribution for marketing.
- In house experts – vet advice for customers and nutrition knowledge, business development manager to support business activity, digital marketer, graphic designer and franchise manager.
- Regular free of charge – training, workshops and seminars.
- Husse Operational Manual – printed & digital formats.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Certified nutrition course.
Husse franchisees have joined us from all walks of life. The Husse concept has proven to be a success in over 46 countries. With clear vision and a unique business strategy allows a successful applicant to launch Husse franchise in weeks. Husse Pet Nutritionist benefit from choosing the hours to work, a flexible lifestyle and manages their business from home.
- Lifestyle business – Husse pet nutritionists operate in their local area, focusing on building trust with local pet owners and pet-related businesses. They enjoy meeting new people and at the same time being able to make money – just by following a proven business concept that is successful all year round.
- Opportunity to work part time, a lifestyle choice – Many of our franchisees initially worked or currently work part time, due to other commitments or as a lifestyle choice. Whatever your circumstances are, minimal or no overhead cost allows our franchisees to launch and develop a business suited to their needs.
- Swedish Recipe – Pets love the taste of our unique Swedish recipe. From over 90 major pet food manufacturers in the UK, none are Swedish. In the UK and globally, Swedish products are highly respected. Husse markets itself as a Swedish brand enabling franchisees to be different from the rest.
- Unique Product Range– Husse manufactures and sells third generation dog and cat food. Our product range includes food for all stages of life for cats and dogs. Our products are produced from human grade meat (independently verified) and only from natural ingredients. Husse products are manufactured to ISO 9001 standards and believed to be the first to be granted a US DA license to import into the United States. We have over 350 products including unique professional products designed to target pet related businesses such as kennels, catteries, groomers, trainers, etc.
- Taste guarantee – Pets love the taste of our unique Swedish recipe which gives us the confidence to offer a taste guarantee covered by HQ – our franchisees have an excellent selling tool to encourage the customer to try Husse.
- Route to market – Husse has developed over the years proven marketing strategies allowing our franchisees to engage with pet owners all over the world.
Husse Training and Support
From the day a franchisee starts with Husse and every day after, they will always have the reliance of 28 years industry experience and success. Initial training will cover intranet, nutrition, products, business strategy, marketing and sales .
Ongoing support includes online marketing, an in-house graphic designer, in-house vet to assist you or your customers, continuous training and mentoring. Husse arranges regular meetings, seminars and webinars allowing continuous development of our franchisees.