Customer care fanatic?
Looking for an exciting venture?
Whatever your background, a Hometyre business gives you the opportunity to explore and learn a whole new range of skills and experiences. Working within a growing team of like-minded individuals, you will be fully trained to operate from a superbly equipped mobile tyre unit providing services for all types of vehicles – from a Bentley to a builders van. We’ve configured our equipment to handle it all with care and ease – from a 12″ Mini tyre to a 24″ tyre for a Hummer!
We’re not just tyre dealers. Far from it in fact. Hometyre is all about customer service, full stop. Supplying and fitting new tyres, repairing punctures and corrected steering alignment (tracking) is what we do, the delivery of exceptional service, honesty and reliability is how we do it!
All Hometyre service vehicles operate on a ‘to the minute’ appointment basis (not just a morning or afternoon slot). Customers can book a fitting appointment at specific times of day and location with confidence that we’ll be there on time and in time.
All this is in place to give our franchise business owners the freedom and opportunity to generate and grow business locally – without the burden of managing stock ordering, logistics and appointments. Profitable business is all about customer care and attention to detail.
Our at home or work one to one service takes away the hassle and annoyance factor associated with tyre maintenance and, as a result, our retention of customers is fantastic. After all, why would you waste your valuable time elsewhere if there is no better option?
Franchisees build up friendly first name relationships with clients and can instantly become a reliable and trusted service provider to all the car owners within a household. While generating profitable income it’s also a great feeling to know that the client actually often enjoys the process – such is the ease and manner in which it is performed!
When you join Hometyre and become part of our business network, your initial franchise package will also include:
- Guidance throughout all the stages of application including assistance with business planning and seeking funding from banks (should that be required)
- An exclusive (and large!) trading territory, based on demo graphs and your own coverage preferences
- Mentoring during initial operations to assist in your success, along with ongoing business and technical support once operational
- Full hands-on residential training course with our in field training partners after your initial training at headquarters in Shropshire
- Extensive marketing literature and promotional items package
“I will be soon entering my third year at Hometyre and it is very pleasing to know I made the right choice in joining the team and I have no hesitation in recommending Hometyre to any new franchisee.”
– Keith Wilson, Hometyre Cambridge
“The strength of the brand was the initial attraction and after a couple of meetings with Andrew and Andy I was impressed with their passion and drive in making the franchise operation a success. Since signing up, the training and support has been excellent and the hard work has begun in making my franchise the success I know it will be.”
– Dave Wright, Hometyre Chester and The Wirrall
“I have been trading since November 2010 and the support from the whole team has been second to none.”
– Rob Barbour, Hometyre Preston