Become An Expert Advisor
If you have a few strings to your bow and want the chance to use them, then we have a business opportunity just for you.
Our advisors enjoy a varied life. They get the chance to talk to customers about the different window dressing options available, help them visualise the possibilities and arrive at a decision. And then they get to see their delighted faces when they return to fit the products, adding the perfect finishing touch to their homes.
- Hillarys will find you customers and book appointments in your diary.
- You will visit the customer in their home and help them find the perfect window dressing, advising them on colour, styles and accessories.
- You will measure up their windows and provide a quote for the customer during the visit.
- You will place the order with us.
- Usually around two weeks later you will return to the customer’s home and fit the product.
- One week later, you will get paid.
What Do You Need To Be An Expert Advisor?
- Excellent communication skills
The ability to communicate with a diverse group of people and put them at ease is important in this role.
- Competent at DIY
Although fitting our products is not difficult and award winning training is provided, an advisor needs to feel happy with a drill in their hand and confident that they will make a tidy job in our customers’ homes.
Advisors manage their own diaries and keep an accurate record of orders and payments. They keep track of their commission statements and liaise regularly with departments at head office.
- Presentation and reliability
Advisors must turn up on time, with the right equipment and looking smart and presentable in Hillarys branded work wear.
- Respect for others
Advisors need to be friendly and professional in attitude and show due respect for our customers’ property.
- Commited to service
A commitment to delivering a high quality service and a determination to succeed is essential.
- A vechile
Advisors need a full driving licence and their own reliable and suitable vehicle.
- Computer and internet connection
Advisors need a home PC with internet connection.
What Will Hillarys Do For You?
We will invest in your business!
- We are the biggest blinds producer in the UK boasting the largest factories in Europe.
- We are leaders in our market for advertising spend and IT support.
- We provide a constant stream of work – there is strong focus on generating high quality leads for you.
Hillarys are committed to your training and development
Hillarys will deliver award winning training and development – we significantly invest in our advisor training – 10 days initial training followed by regular, ongoing training to help increase your earnings potential.
Hillarys supply a high quality product range
- We have our finger on the pulse of interior design and offer a wide range of products that are on trend.
- Our suppliers can testify to our quality standards being amongst the best in the world.
Hillarys offer ongoing support to help you succeed
Regular regional and local team meetings and advisor events help you keep up to date with our products and promotions.
Head office Support
The state of the art advisor website means that advisors have all the information they need, at their fingertips.
We only select advisors we believe will be successful for areas where the market is strong
You will need to make an investment of £1,985 to start your advisor business, and you will receive:
- Branded work wear
- Samples and sales tools
- Measuring tools
- Award winning training
Your investment is refunded if you do not pass the training course.