Discover a rewarding opportunity to own your own business with FoneDoctor
In the new post-pc era, our ever connected society has grown reliant on/obsessed with the use of their mobile devices (smartphones, tablets, wearables, etc). They need these tools to work and panic when mobility is interrupted.
FoneDoctor, with 30 years of experience, offers an exceptional opportunity to capitalise on this exciting business sector that drives customers to you. We already have 10 successful company owned stores in operation!
With a focus on enhancing and sustaining the increasingly important connected lifestyle and the reliance on mobile devices required for work or play, FoneDoctor provides a repair and maintenance service for mobile phones, tablets, computers, games consoles, sat-navs and smart watches.
In addition to our core repair services, we also specialise in selling a wide range of accessories for all the different devices we service. Our staff, who are technically trained, offer advice and guidance on the most appropriate accessories for all the latest models and brands.
As a nation, it is clear that we love technology. Indeed, many of us freely admit to being addicted to our phones and tablets, and surveys show that our gadgets are increasingly our most treasured possessions. When phones and tablets go wrong, customers need a fast, easy, no-fuss solution which is great news for FoneDoctor as the market size is immense. The following statistics about some of our favourite gadgets are extremely encouraging for the Franchise expansion of FoneDoctor:
- 93 % of UK adults personally own a mobile phone
- 64 % of the 35-54 age group own a tablet
- 62 % of the population currently have smartphones
- 83 million mobile phones in use in the UK amazing when the population is only 64 million
All of the above helps make our business customer driven and somewhat recession proof.
FoneDoctor has grown from repairing small household items to becoming a key player in the mobile and computer repair services sector. We aim to replicate the success of our existing shops and open further shops in viable towns and cities across the UK, developing FoneDoctor into a national brand that stands for reliability and great service.
Why Choose a FoneDoctor Franchise?
The reasons are comprehensive and convincing:
- We have a tried and tested retail system
- Our services and products are much in-demand
- Striving to always deliver excellence and a professional service has resulted in our GP% rising up to 69%.
- You will receive full training in operating your FoneDoctor business
- We will provide ongoing support to help you develop your business
You will be supplied with a training package that will cover everything you need to operate your FoneDoctor Franchise:
- Equipment repairs
- Product procurement
- Business finance and administration
Comprehensive manuals will be provided for your guidance and reference for all aspects of running your business.
We have listed below just some of the areas that we will help you with to start your new business;
- Introduction to banks for support
- Premises advice and guidance (including layout and shop display)
- Introduction to property finding agent
- Help with recruiting
As part of our planned ongoing development, we will be providing professional support to help you further your business aims and objectives, in addition to developing the business as a whole.
Ongoing Support includes:
- Provision of a Professional and well-structured ongoing training programme
- Help-line facility for advice on all aspects of the complete business method
- Intranet facility for advice on all aspects of the business method
- Technical helpline
- Products/prices and supplier research to maintain the strongest position
- Website management and development
- Regular shop visits in order to provide an opportunity for review, analysis, and advice and guidance
- Marketing initiatives to keep the message fresh
- Continual programme of research to help ensure that you are kept abreast of developments in the market place, and have the strategy to maintain the strongest position possible.
Initial Investment Requirement
A FoneDoctor Franchise costs between £50,000 and £80,000 to set up (including working capital), however you don’t need to have all of this available as it can be part funded by a bank.