EWIF is a not-for-profit association run by volunteers from within the industry.
Our remit is three fold and simple;
- To encourage women to consider buying a franchise operation
- To encourage women with existing businesses to franchise them
- To help existing franchisors to attract more women into their franchise
EWIF Members offer a range of FREE services to help:
- Women who are considering becoming franchisees
- Women business owners looking to franchise their business
- Franchisors that have an under representation of women franchisees in their networks
These services include:
- Half-an-hour free telephone support and advice
EWIF Members also undertake:
- Public speaking
- Providing case studies for publications
- Media interviews
- Attendance at local events
EWIF as an organisation also:
- Undertakes research into women in franchising
- Raises the issues facing women in franchising
- Publicises women in franchising in the media
Please note that the services provided by EWIF Members are done under the auspices of their own organisations and not EWIF.
Where people would like to engage other services offered by EWIF members, charges may apply. Please check with the individual EWIF member.