A fantastic business opportunity with this management franchise
Who Are Driver Hire
Driver Hire has been in business for 30 years and has been franchising its award-winning business model since 1987.
Driver Hire is well known in the industry as the UK’s leading supplier of drivers and logistics staff. Our core business is to supply temporary drivers to customers that have a fleet of vehicles, for example if one of their current drivers calls in sick or goes on holiday they still have a vehicle that needs to go from A to B. So they call their nearest office and hire a Driver Hire driver.
This means that every day our 100 plus strong branch network provides thousands of workers, mainly on temporary assignments, to a wide variety of customers ranging from international hauliers and major retailers to builders merchants, parcel delivery companies and local authorities.
A Trusted Brand
We are full members of the British Franchise Association and have been finalists in the bfa’s prestigious ‘Franchisor of the Year’ competition nine times out of the last ten years, winning the bronze award in 2012 and the award outright in 2006.
As a Driver Hire franchisee you should be aiming to achieve a net profit of over £100,000 per annum. In 2014/15 the average full year turnover of our offices was £943,000 and 36 Driver Hire offices had a turnover of over £1 million.
The Franchise Package
The package includes:
- Pre-launch advice: All financial and legal aspects, business planning, finding and fitting-out premises and recruiting staff.
- Training: Our 2-week Foundation Training course equips you with the basic skills and knowledge to set up and run your franchise.
- Brand management: Our market-leading brand is supported by a wealth of centrally produced marketing and promotional material, regular sales and marketing initiatives and an in-house creative design team to help with your own local campaigns
- Business tools and systems: Our own industry-leading software enables you to manage your day-to-day activities with maximum efficiency
- National Sales: Our experienced National Sales team negotiates agreements with key national customers and delivers business directly to you
- Dedicated Support: An experienced team including your own Area Development Manager and over 70 Head Office staff covering all key business areas
The market for temporary drivers alone is estimated to be worth around £2 billion, boosted by ever-increasing customer demands for a flexible workforce solution and the massive growth in online retailing which requires more delivery drivers.
As customers continually look to save costs, their ever-increasing demands for a flexible workforce solution means Driver Hire, with our commitment to quality and service, is certainly a franchise worth investing in.