ChipsAway has over 20 years’ experience of successfully franchising in the UK, training, developing and supporting franchise owners from all walks of life with varying backgrounds, work histories and business ambitions.
What is ChipsAway?
ChipsAway is a SMART car body repairer, offering customers a convenient, quality and cost-effective alternative to repair paintwork scratches, bumper scuffs, minor dents and kerbed alloy damage to their vehicles.
What makes this franchise different?
Whether you are looking to try something new, fancy a career change or just want to take control of your life by becoming your own boss, our proven business model and unrivalled support structure could help you on your way.
With the various pricing options that we offer, you only need £15,000 + VAT of your own funds to get started with a ChipsAway franchise.
- Fantastic earnings potential – rewards for hard-working franchisees are unlimited, depending on your ambitions.
- Unrivalled training and ongoing support – Our dedicated franchise development team provides unlimited business, marketing and technical support.
- Exclusive territory – Fully profiled territory which is dedicated and protected.
- Mobile or CarCare – You can choose to go directly to your customers or rapidly expand into a fixed base workshop.
- No experience necessary – The system is easy to learn and simple to manage, with unrivalled training held at our bespoke IMI accredited centre, no previous experience is necessary.
- National advertising – Your business will benefit from national advertising activity increasing demand through regular TV advertising campaigns, extensive online and offline marketing activity.
- Expansion opportunities – The franchise model is flexible and allows for rapid expansion into multiple territories and workshops.
The total franchise investment is £29,995 + VAT, but with the various pricing options that we offer, you only need £15,000 + VAT of your own funds to get started with a ChipsAway franchise.
The business model is easily scalable and completely flexible to suit your ambitions. Most franchisees initially opt for a van-based franchise and many have developed their business further, either through a multi-van, territory or unit operations – the opportunities are endless!
What our franchisees have to say…
Having been made redundant, Andy Cornell launched his ChipsAway franchise three years ago:
“I’m absolutely thrilled with the way my business is going. I’d always dreamt of running my own business rather than seek another job. I wanted something flexible, that was not massively expensive and which had the potential for growth. ChipsAway has proved to be everything I’d hoped for. ‘It does what it says on the tin’, and if you follow the business model you can’t go wrong!”
David Greenaway got off to a flying start, and loves everything that being his own boss brings:
“I love being my own boss, I can work when it suits me and you really get out what you put in. People say I am lucky that my business is going so well, but in this game you make your own luck.”
If you like what you see, why not attend a free, ‘find-out-more’ Open Day, held most Wednesdays at our West Midlands based Head Office.