Caremark CEO Kevin Lewis is one of the most experienced home care franchise experts in the UK. Kevin set up the Caremark brand in 2005 and the business draws extensively upon the care industry knowledge he has gained over a period of more than 20 years.
It all began in 1987, when Kevin set up a rest home in Brighton. The success of this business led to social services inviting him to diversify into the provision of home care in 1993. Rapid growth followed and the business soon became a major provider in the area.
Who are we?
The Caremark culture
The Caremark culture not only provides excellent care and support to its customers, but also delivers the same levels of care and support to its franchise owners.
What enables this, apart from the commitment of its enthusiastic, hands-on CEO, is that the Caremark formula follows a proven, experience-based system that incorporates a clear strategy for care business development and support. This unique focus has enabled the company to consistently exceed its growth and development targets.
Kevin’s passion for the business today is as strong as ever, and despite the testing economic climate he feels very positive about Caremark’s future in this rapidly expanding market.
“Having visited a few franchises before I met Caremark, the difference in their approach was stark. Straightaway, the emphasis placed on the quality of care that’s expected of all Caremark franchises was evident.”
Abhay Shah, Franchisee
Your Caremark Franchise Package
At Caremark we have taken our years of experience and expertise in the home care sector to develop and refine a great package of start-up tools for our new franchise owners. The basis of our ready-made business package has been derived from the honest and constructive feedback we have received from our franchisees since the Caremark brand began in 2005.
We believe that a career in home care is extremely rewarding and beneficial to all parties involved. Our goal is to make it an easy, quick and efficient process for you to get your business up and running, as well as making a decent profit. Our comprehensive home care business plan provides a step by step guide to get your franchise on track and thriving.
“I researched various sectors before reaching the decision that domiciliary care offered the sustainability and a straightforward business model which allowed for positive cashflow and personal reward.”
Charles Folkes, Franchisee
Your franchise start-up package includes:
- Initial franchisee training to build your confidence in running your own home care business
- Our customised computer software and specialised guidance in its use
- A useful stationery package
- Pages on the Caremark corporate website and email and hosting
- Promotional materials
- Official corporate home care uniforms
- Membership of a recognised professional body
- Licensing rights to your defined territory
“Caremark is growing both nationally and internationally and I am delighted to be playing my part.”
Calum Gray, Franchisee
- Investing in a Caremark franchise is a quick way to set up your own business without starting from scratch.
- Franchising with Caremark offers reduced risk for new business owners, because we provide a robust ready-made home care business plan. This proven formula makes your business much less likely to fail in the crucial first year.
- We are an internationally recognised brand with a large number of successful franchises already operating.
- We are also registered with The British Franchise Association (BFA). BFA registered franchisors are known to be respectable, reputable, established companies with a proven business model.
- Banks view a franchise with a good reputation as a better option when considering business loans. As long as you have a good deposit, you should find it comparatively easy to obtain sufficient funding.