About AlphaBake Cookery
AlphaBake Cookery are looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals to bring our cooking school concept into local neighbourhoods across the UK.
AlphaBake Cookery is offering a flexible and fun business opportunity that you can grow and develop at your own pace. As an AlphaBake Cookery franchisee, you can enjoy being your own boss but benefit from working with a tried and tested set up. This means you can structure classes, workshops and parties that inspire people and make cooking fun.
In 2003, mum of three, Carole Rose founded Cookies Cooking School, now AlphaBake Cookery. It was (and is) a runaway success. Now, thirteen years later with demand growing for the award-winning classes and workshops, AlphaBake Cookery are looking for candidates to bring their business concept nationwide and make cooking as ‘Simple as ABC’ for all ages and abilities.
At AlphaBake Cookery, we think it’s sad that TV dinners are more common than chatty family meals. And we think it’s a shame that children aren’t learning home taught kitchen skills in the way that older generations did. It’s shocking that some young adults get to university without the basic skills or knowledge needed to cook themselves a healthy meal. That’s why we’re on a mission to make cooking cool again! Our fun, foody workshops and parties help everyone, no matter what their age or ability is, to get hands-on in the kitchen.
We are proud that our business has been accredited with Kallikids and that we are Bronze Accredited Members of the Children’s Activities Association, giving parents peace of mind that AlphaBake is a brand they can trust.
Our package provides a progressive structure so you can start with a basic offering and then grow to incorporate all elements within the business, including:
- Workshops covering 4 ‘Stages’ of class
- Cake Decorating Classes
- Birthday Parties
- Holiday Workshops
- Weekend Workshops
- After school workshops
- School & preschool workshops
- Adult workshops
- Charity workshops
- Nutrition workshops
- Weaning workshops
- Workshops for vulnerable adults
- One off events
- Seasonal workshops
Our Comprehensive Franchising Package:
- Is affordable and flexible, meaning you can fit your work around family or other commitments and grow it at your pace.
- Is built around a tried, tested and profitable business model
- Offers a complete start-up kit of mobile kitchen equipment
- Offers the support and guidance of an experienced and motivated management team
- Includes initial training to get you started out, and then as you want to progress provides additional training so that you can add other services to your business
- Includes training on managing your own business including accounting, book keeping and recruitment advice
- Includes a comprehensive operations manual and a library of recipes for use in your business
- Includes your own exclusive territory
- Provides Marketing and PR assistance and materials
- Includes Initial Social Media set up
- Includes your own web page on the website where your classes/workshops and events will be listed
- Includes your business email address
- Will offer the support of the franchise network as it grows
Do you have the right ingredients to be an AlphaBake Cookery Franchisee?
The AlphaBake Cookery business is about inspiring children to love being in the kitchen, to try new things and gain useful life skills that will help them grow into capable young adults. It’s also about helping adults to discover how easy it is to create quick, healthy, tasty food that becomes a household favourite for years to come.
To be an AlphaBake franchisee, you’ll need to be motivated by making a difference. Working with children requires patience and enthusiasm, so you’ll need to have a generous measure of both.
You will need to have a full UK driving license and a vehicle, and prior to starting the business you’ll need to be DBS certified and hold a Level 2 Hygiene certificate as well as a First Aid, all of which we will provide guidance for.
It isn’t necessary for you to be a chef or have previous catering experience. Our cookery school is based around good, wholesome family cooking so if you’re a dab-hand in the kitchen at home and can already whip up tasty bakes and meals, that’s a great start.
Similarly, you don’t need to have run a business before. As part of our comprehensive franchise package, our experienced management team will give you all the support and guidance you need to run a successful cookery school. You just need to bring the kind of bubbly personality that will engage people of all ages.