Your Own Practice And Our Support
AIMS Accountants for Business are a market leader in accountancy and taxation services for SMEs. We’ve been established for over 23 years and with over 200 accountants nationwide we continue to enjoy robust growth along with a successful track record. Our success is down to our clear focus on our clients, our successful systems and on our accountants – our accountants are personally responsible for each and every one of their clients thus ensuring a personable service and a quality service guaranteed.
The AIMS Accountants for Business Ethos
AIMS Accountants for Business have a very flat management structure and we pride ourselves on being informal but we still maintain a high standard of professionalism – we also expect this of our accountants.
AIMS Accountants for Business ethos is a very clear one with many factors that have contributed to our success:
- AIMS Accountants for Business don’t believe in corporate walls or red tape and there are no stifling targets – we don’t impose financial targets, so you grow your business to a level you want.
- We combine your accountancy expertise with our initial and ongoing training and support in accountancy, taxation, business systems, IT and Marketing, enabling you to develop a practice that is a profitable business and an asset with capital value that you could sell in the future.
- AIMS Accountants for Business are not static and constantly review our systems and procedures to keep updated with the latest developments so you are on top of any new market trends.
- Our decentralized structure means that we can offer clients a cost-efficient pricing structure which is unique to AIMS, along with peace of mind – they know that they are dealing with a qualified accountant who puts the needs of their clients first.
- You will not be alone – you have our full backup and support and you can contact us whenever you need us.
- Your clients have the security and backing of a national organisation delivered by a local presence.
- We believe your efforts should be directly reflected in your rewards.
AIMS Accountants for Business focus exclusively on SMEs; businesses which are usually operated by their owners. They may be sole-traders or they may employ 100 staff; they may have a small turnover or they may enjoy an eight-figure turnover. Aside from this they all have one thing in common: it is their business and they want and need straight and direct communication and no corporate red tape!
No one client is the same thus you will enjoy a rich variety of personalities and an equally rich variety of tax, accounting and business issues.
Something that we like to make very clear is that AIMS is all about job satisfaction; this is the most important part of our corporate culture. You already have the skills, the professional qualifications and a successful track record. In order to achieve optimum job satisfaction you now want to move away from corporate life and the red tape that surrounds it and take control of your career.
In short, AIMS Accountants for Business is a synergy of our systems and of you and your expertise. Ultimately we want you to make the most of your skills and qualifications, achieve financial success and job satisfaction and with a good work/life balance determined by you.
All we ask is that you are fully qualified and hold a practising certificate or are eligible for one.
Training and Support
By becoming an AIMS Accountants for Business you have the support of a national network with a team of staff at a central office all focused on helping you grow to a size that suits you – we are with you every step of the way:
- Help line for all accountancy and technical queries and specific software support back-up
- Ongoing training and comprehensive online manual
- Full access and usage of the AIMS Accounting system
- Continuous update of the online manual to reflect market changes
- Marketing support such as email campaigns, social media strategy, brochures, postcards and a full stationery suite
- Online targeted campaigns
- Budget summaries, case studies, testimonials and client letters
- Templates for adverts and press releases
- A customised web page on the AIMS central website for each accountant
- Regular contact from dedicated relationship manager
- Holiday and illness cover
“When I was considering going back into practice, I looked at a number of alternative ways to start the business. AIMS are a well-established nation network of accountants and they quickly became my first choice. It was clear that they wanted to recruit business experienced qualified accountants. In addition, they offered the back up and support network that being on my own could not provide.
Since joining the network I have found that it has greatly assisted in promoting my practice to potential clients. As a result the practice has grown and I have taken on a trainee apprentice and moved into an office. In addition I have regular contact with several other AIMS accountants who have provided a great source of tips and recommendations on growing the practice.
The mentoring advice and technical support has been invaluable to me over the past four years and I remain convinced that being a part of the AIMS family has greatly contributed to my success.”
AIMS Accountant, Essex
“After 15 years in industry I reached the stage where I needed a change. Working 9 to 5 and looking after two young boys (with school runs, sports lessons, play sessions and parties) became an increasingly difficult task. Joining AIMS gave me the opportunity to be more flexible. It’s by no means an easy option – I work as hard now as I ever have – but I’m in control of my working hours.
I don’t think I could have made the leap from an employee to a sole practitioner without the back up of AIMS. It’s extremely important to me that I give my clients the best possible service. It’s reassuring to me (and to them) to know that technical assistance is readily available from Head Office. I also chat things through with a couple of colleagues who live nearby, so we pool our experiences of Tax inspectors, best practices, difficult clients etc.
It’s a continual learning process – AIMS provide regular updates to ensure we keep on top of things- and that’s part of the challenge.”
AIMS Accountant, Birmingham
£5,000 start-up fee