Are you considering taking on or setting up a franchise business in the UK?
To ensure long term business success, you need to ‘think customer’; businesses that know how to meet and exceed consumer expectations know success.
In order to get a better understanding of what consumers want in a franchise, Reed Commercial conducted a OnePoll survey of 1000 individuals from across the UK. More than half (53.1%) of Brits surveyed said that they use franchises up to five times a month. What’s more, over 20% of Brits say that they would be more likely to select a service or store if it is part of a franchise.
Some of the top responses from the research are found below:
What are the most important aspects of a franchise to consumers?
- Quality of product 57.30% (573 votes)
- Quality of service 53% (530 votes)
- Value 52.70% (527 votes)
- Convenience 32.40% (324 votes)
- Customer service 31.20% (312 votes)
What encourages consumers to use a franchise again?
- Getting a good deal 51.70% (517 votes)
- Customer service 43% (430 votes)
- Loyalty card 40.70% (407 votes)
- Perks/promotions 37.40% (374 votes)
- Promotional emails 13.50% (135 votes)
How important is good customer service to consumers?
- Very important 52.40% (524 votes)
- Somewhat important 33.50% (335 votes)
The top 3 customer services communication methods
- Email 56.40% (564 votes)
- In-person 32.30% (323 votes)
- Phone 29.80% (298 votes)
See the infographic below for insights and information that will help you launch and develop a franchise that puts the customer first.
Want to find the right franchise for you? Take a look at available franchises on Reed Commercial now.Tags: consumers, franchise business, uk